Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Wonderful Winnipeg Weekend






Well on the weekend of the 12th, I went to Winnipeg for Crop for Kids. What an amazing weekend!

I got to spend some time with my sister Cheryl (2nd photo)which was a hoot.

And I got to meet some of the most amazing people.

I finally met IRL some of my scrapping girls from Lovebug! I met Kathy Murray (top left), Rachel Roberts (3rd from left), Shannon Patterson, Lisa Betke and even a scrap guy Bryan P. I got to spend some time with scrappers I already knew too, like "George" aka Kathy George (3rd photo), my bud from Sioux Lookout

They are great folks and I am so happy to have met them.

I also got to have breakfast and do some scrap shopping with the amazing Leah Fung and her friend, another amazing woman Aubrey Harns. (top photo Leah 2nd from right, Aubrey far right)

2 comments:

Aubrey Harns said...

Kathy - I had so much fun meeting all you girls. We had a great time meeting everyone at classes. Breakfast and shopping were terrific. I enjoyed meeting you so much. Keep in touch!
Aubrey

Bryan said...

Its me the scrapper GUY!!!
cool blog, and it was great meeting ya too!