Tuesday, March 11, 2008

BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!

















GOTCHA! No, I am not pregnant (she says thankfully, I figured out what was causing that and STOPPED) LOL

This your newest edition of "What Evan Says"

I'm sure you have all seen the commercial for home pregnancy tests, right? The one that says "The best piece of technology you'll ever pee on..."

Anyway, Evan too has seen these commercials and has a new annoying habit (okay, granted it was funny the first couple of times, now, not so much).
He heads to the bathroom and avails himself of the facilities (so that is my polite way of saying he pees). When he comes out of the best room, he grins as big as he can and says

"Ahhhhhhhhhh....toilets....the best piece of technology I'll ever pee on!" Bwahahahaha

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO - when I got your email about your "news" the first thing I though was "preggers" - then I thought - no - she's not "that" crazy... Then I see a positive pregnancy test - oi oi oi Too flippen funny (as is that crazy Evan boy of yours!!). Glad to hear that he is still cracking everyone up - what a ham!!

(((((HUGS))))) girl - I miss you!!

Barb/mommy2josh

Anonymous said...

hahahaha - that's hilarious!!!! Love those stories.

Anonymous said...

i have the cutest picture of that kid :)

Anonymous said...

that was your wonderful niece by the way

nancy said...

Hee hee... this made me laugh. Thanks for sharing!