Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Okay, so I'm a sucky blogger...deal with it

So here we are and it is what 2 weeks since my last entry?
See how exciting my life is? It even bores me for crying out loud.
So, still nothing exciting to report, but 2 of my kids want to enter a singing competition so maybe I'll share their "videos" in the next few days for the awe and amusement of all.
In the mean time, here's a bit of eye candy to appease those who are complaining LOL
I "think" you can click on the images to see them a bit bigger and see the journalling.



2 comments:

Patti said...

Awesome layouts Kat!!!

Okay, I am going to be checking in regularly.... try keepin' it up to date eh..lol! :)

Aubrey Harns said...

Nice to see your updates! Hope you've been doing well - things here are good but SUPER busy.
Hugs!
Aubrey