Sunday, February 8, 2009

Good Times, Good Friends

What an amazing week.
My dear friend Nicky is moving from Hellifax (no, that isn't a typo, believe me Halifax as NOT for her) to Vancouver and graced us with a visit on her travels. She arrived Monday early evening and I finally allowed her to leave on Friday morning.
So sorry to see her leave, but I know she is on to bigger and better things for sure.
Of course a visit with Nicky is always filled with much laughter and fun, and so I invited my friend Courtney over "to play" as well.
We scrapped the day away and of course much silliness ensued.
I love this photo of the three of us together.


Of course I also love these 3 pics, with all of us being goofy beyond words...scrap supplies are obviously not just for scrapping anymore LOL

Courtney...A Flapper at Heart, we drew the line at hanging Queen & Co felt from her shirt


Of course, I am so coquetish (it's a word...look it up!) aren't I? And would you look at the size of "my girls"...amazing what packing materials can do!


Nicky apparently has some "issues" and so has signed herself up for a 12 step program (otherwise known as Chipboard Letters for Everything Anonymous)



See, now you are all sad you couldn't come and play too, aren't you? Come on over, the door is always open my friends...

3 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

Oh my gosh, sure looks like you had to much fun to do any scrapping.

Anonymous said...

hahaha great photos Kat. thanks for sharing!

Michelle said...

LOL wow it's great to see Nikky again you lady's are too funny :)