Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Still Kicking...and Screaming (just a little)

Not bad, it hasn't been a month since my last post so I am improving.

Things progressing, Paul still off work with this latest lay-off but I haven't killed him yet (thankfully many of my Lovebug gals have generously offered their help with bail money if it becomes necessary).

Busy, busy de-junking the house, tons of stuff headed to the dump and a smaller portion being set aside for a garage sale, yes I swear I am actually going to have one this year, not just talk about it.

A few new layouts done last week and hopefully some more this weekend if the crop goes off as planned, not looking promising but maybe I'll scrap anyway LOL

Mother's Day was awesome. Logan made breakfast complete with pancakes and put hair on your chest coffee...too visual for ya? Too bad

Carly wrote a poem and made me some nice little crafts (pictures coming later, I promise)

Evan wrote me this touching letter, not sure if I should be offended by the order of his comments, but he assures me that he only wrote them in the order they occurred to him...

Here's a few layouts as I mentioned, and that's it for now. Have a wonderful day everyone.









See...I didn't even complain and whine too much, we are making progress, are we not?

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Kat, the wedding sounds like a great time! I will be attending and will be formally RSVP'ing in the near future! Great post - love your kids and their offerings to you - so sweet! And great layouts - you've got some great PP going on! :)