Monday, June 22, 2009

Oy Vey......10 days since last post?

I officially suck as a blogger, but will it help if I dazzle you with my adorable yet trying children?
Here's some pics from last weekend when we went to Sandy Beach park to enjoy some sun
Click on the pics to get a closer view if you can stand all that adorableness in one sitting. They're cute I tell you, damned cute, and I don't say that lightly LOL

My Little Model, isn't she gorgeous? Carly knows how to strike a pose.




The Evster....seeking some solitude in Zen-like fashion no doubt? (okay so I forgot to re-orient the picture, just tilt your head for crying out loud)




Look at the smile on this face, with all the pre-teen angst, it is sure a welcome sight to see Logan looking this happy



"Patience grasshopper" were Evan's exact words as he tried to teach Carly and Logan how to correctly skip stones. That boy is a natural...Logan and Carly weren't quite as successful

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Love your blog, Kat! Great pics of your kids - looks like a very fun, very rewarding day - for the kids AND for you! :)