Saturday, November 3, 2007

Good morning everyone! Just a quick post to let you all know I am addicted to something for the next 9 days and you might not see me.
If I knew how to add a link I would, but you know how it goes.
Scrap-a-Faire has begun, an online trade show for scrapbooking basically and I can't stay away from it. Classes, shopping, chat, demos, prizes, what more could a girl want, right? Try this link, hopefully it works LOL http://presentations.inxpo.com/Shows/Scrapbooks/Website/home.htm

I am taking a few classes there and of course you know that I am taking both of Leah Fung's, love that girl, she is just as sweet in person as she appears online so you should rush to take her classes and be sure to check out her blog too! http://www.leahfung.typepad.com/

Friday November 9th - Saturday November 10th, we will be having an online crop at Lovebug, so please pop in and play with us, you know you want to! You can find the link to the forum on the right hand side of my blog.

Will come back later and post some funny pics from Hallowe'en again. Want a teaser? Harry Potter fans, have you ever wondered what would happen if Hagrid and Hermione had kids? Check back later and you will find out LOL

Have a wonderful day everyone!

1 comment:

Leah Fung said...

Kat, I [heart] you!! :)

Thanks friend! You're the best!

Leah