Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Scrap Room is Doing It's Job!

Well it is working I think.

Now that I have a dedicated scrapping space and can leave stuff out on my desk etc, I am digging in to all those much loved but ignored supplies. I have been playing for 3 days and have got 7, yep 7 layouts done, that's more than I have done in 3 months I swear.

And the best part, I am using up my old stash and old supplies that I couldn't use before when the kids and hubby were invading my space.

So far this week I have:

** painted, I played with my paints that I have had for over a year and half of them weren't even opened yet!

** played with my Stickles - again had for a long time and never used them because of the drying time...woohoo!

** pulled out my Versamark and embossing powders and heat embossed, can't even remember the last time I did that!!!!!

** played with good old glue, did the "rain drop" technique and just plopped globs of glue on the page to mimic rain...way cool!

** played with loose glitter and got it all over me, but who cares it was fun!!!!!

**played with my stamps that are so sorely neglected, love the Inque Boutique Stamp Keeper system by the way, if you haven't seen them, you must check them out! You can see a video of them HERE You can buy them at Lovebug of course. Here's the link.


I hope to snap some pics of the layouts later to share, but right now, I am just having too much fun.

On another note, my kids have been gone since Tuesday evening, camping with my sisters and are due back today. DH and I are so pathetic, we moan about the quiet time and alone time we crave when the kids are here, and by 8 pm on Tuesday evening, we were bored and wishing they were back home. Of course they'll be home for an hour and the wishes for quiet and aloneness will return I'm sure LOL

1 comment:

Twig's Corner said...

Glad to hear you got your scrap spot now. How wonderful. I know I would be lost without mine. Have fun and keep up with the pages.