Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back from Surgery, All is Well

Got home yesterday afternoon after having my endometrial ablation. Things seem to have gone quite well.
Today I am feeling pretty good actually, better than I thought for sure. A little crampy but nothing that I can't handle.
Time will tell how successful it was, will know more once a cycle passes but I still have high hopes, it certainly can't be worse than what it was before that's for sure.

I want to take a few moments to thank everyone for all the emails, posts etc that you made with your well wishes and prayers, you have no idea what they mean to me.

Today I will be taking it easy, DH is busy doing laundry for me and I am planning on spending some time down in my scraproom playing and relaxing.

Again, thank you all my friends, chat soon!

No comments: