Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Boy Evan and other baby news!


Seems so hard to believe that my middle child Evan is 7 years old today.
WOW! It seems like only yesterday that we were blessed with this little miracle, what joy he has brought to us in these 7 years (okay a few headaches too, but mostly joy LOL)
Since it was his birthday, we took him out for lunch, of course he chose Pizza Hut since he loves the lunch buffet. The waitress overheard us saying it was his birthday and brought him a huge piece of Chocolate Caramel cake, wasn't that sweet of her?
It was a good day at the old Pizza Hut to be sure. Several large groups had made short work of the buffet so we had to wait quite some time for fresh food to be brought out, the waitress felt bad and so gave me a free order of boneless Teriyaki wings (can you say yummy?) and then she gave Evan the cake which goes for about $5. As we were leaving our friend Ina who is a waitress came out from the back with 2 empty pizza boxes and told my kids to load them up with whatever they wanted from the buffet, the buffet ended at 1:30 and nobody else was having it so they stacked them boxes pretty full, talk about a windfall LOL

On an unrelated note, my dear friend Rachel gave birth to an 8 lb baby girl, Sienna Elizabeth last evening at 10:34 pm, I can not wait to see pictures of the little angel and wish I lived closer to BC so I could see them for real. Congrats Rachel, Brian and big brother Kane, welcome to the world baby Sienna, you've got yourself one heck of a mom there baby girl!

No comments: