Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Okay Megan, but you know you should be studying

Well my most lovable niece Megan called me today from Thunder Bay and of course had to remind me that I hadn't updated my blog in awhile. Poor thing, university is such a breeze for her that she has time to read my blog..isn't that touching LOL?

Been busier than a one-armed paper hanger (no offense to any one-armed paper hangers who might be reading) the last few weeks, and since DH is home this week on holidays, my schedule has completely flown out the window. It's a good thing I love the man or I just might have to kill him...anyhooooooooo..

Will try to post tomorrow once I get some things scanned that I wanted to share with you all, more proud Mom moments, but for now how about a few layouts that I actually got done recently?

These first two were done for the amazing Cathy Zielske's Design Your Life class, I swear I will meet this woman some day, I could really party with her, she is as nuts as I am. Both layouts are based on sketches by the Divine Ms Z and the "design your life" logo in the centre of the layout was designed by her as well.




These 2 layouts were just ones that I finished the other day as well. For the "Words to Live By", I painted the background cardstock, added some unused Thickers and painted over them as well to create a little collage background.
"The Door" was one that started out as something different and as I looked at the photo more, the journalling ended up being what popped into my head as I reminisced.
**remember you can click on the image to see a larger view, the "Words to Live By" is special since I found this note pinned to Logan's door and it did my heart good to see him putting up this little reminder for himself. Love that boy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you :)

i gave up on studying anyways its too hard to guess what kind of questions because it seems really common sense and if not then i should be able to find the answer in the multiple choices or be able to tell if they are true or false