Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Productive Weekend

Well since Allan is still diligently working on getting Lovebug back up and running, I thought I would share a few of the layouts I completed this weekend at a local crop.
The crop was a big success for me, not so much for the organizer, sadly I think she barely broke even, for some reason participation was very very low. Maybe I'll have to organize one myself and see what I can do.

Anyway here they are, remember you can click on them to see them larger. Most of these are completed using up my neglected Lovebug kits that piled up on me over the summer. They are awesome kits and I had a blast playing with them finally.
This first one "You" was for the Big Picture Scrapbooking Class, Design your Life by the amazing Cathy Zielske..if you missed out on this class, keep your eyes open if she offers it again, you will NOT regret it!





2 comments:

Jeanyjo said...

Hey Kat Long time no see (or talk) lol Awesome Layouts girl. I am so happy I found your blog :D

Jeanyjo said...

Ok girl you need to email me as I cant respond to you via blogger LOL sheesh my email should be on my blog under profile LOL