Saturday, November 15, 2008

APPRENTICE IS A HIT!

Holy canoli, once again I am floored by the overwhelming response to a Lovebug event.
My Lovebug Apprentice kicked off on Monday, November 10th and I was expecting a nice little showing of about 20 players...we are now at 47 and the talent and fun are overflowing the site.
I am so totally thrilled with this turnout, and my "favorites" file in the gallery is overflowing with layouts that I fully intend to scraplift.
Sign ups for the event are now closed, but please pop in and play along just for fun if you like, or just browse around and enjoy all the lovely eye candy the players are turning out.
Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a great event, Kat! Thanks for hosting it!!

Jackie Plank said...

It is a great event and why on earth wouldn't any one want to attend? Anything that Chatty Kathy puts on HAS to be fun LOL