Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Beautiful Birthday Greetings and translations.

So this evening after dinner, Evan disappeared, we found him hard at work at my desk, with his dad blocking my view as little Ev made me a card. You can see it in all it's glory here...






The translation is:
(front of card) Happy Birthday Mom! To Mom From Evan
(inside of card) I will always love you no matter what. I'll always.
Incredible Me E. Hi!


And of course not to be outdone by her brother, Miss Carly decided she should make one too, and to get one up, she used color on hers LOL







Translation:
Happy Birthday Mom! To Mom from Carly
(inside) Happy Birthday Mom. I'll always love you no matter what. I hope you never leave us. I hope you feel nice and good.



Gee, does Carly's sound familiar to anyone? LOL
And I don't know where the "i hope you never leave" thing comes from either...weird..my family is a freak show without the tent I tell ya.

Logan of course is too mature to make a silly card, Lord save me from pre-teens.

And Paul, well what Paul gives me is just plain none of your darned business...bwahahaha...now those who know me, that is just plain old fiction.

Have a wonderful evening everyone, and thanks to each and every one of you who emailed me, posted on Lovebug, posted on my Facebook or called me today with your birthday wishes, I was touched beyond words...Mwaaaaaaaa....sloppy kisses for all

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, they are priceless
too funny
Terry

JoanneK said...

Those kinds of cards are better than hallmark!!! Happy Birthday Kat!!!

Jeanyjo said...

Happy B-day kat. Hope you had a wonderful day girl. I love the cards they made you

Just Jess said...

so super sweet!

lacintha said...

lol...omg..that is so sweet and too funny (the "I hope you never leave us" bit)...how are you girly?