Thursday, December 11, 2008

All Moms...You Have to Watch this

Okay, so one of my favorite stops on my Blog Travels is to the blog of Dawn Meehan, her blog is called "Because I Said So"...anyway, if you are a mom, had a mom, are about to become a mom or know a mom, you can relate to this.
Dawn's blog always makes me giggle, I can so relate to this woman LOL

Check out her blog video, the 12 Days of Christmas...it literally brought me to tears...of laughter that is...this could be me...only she has better hair and more guts, cuz there ain't no way you'll catch me singing online

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just had to come back and watch this one again. LOL i watched it this morning while i was enjoying my 15 minutes of quiet time with a coffee before the girls woke up. Oh my. i TOTALLY feel like this every single day.