Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oh My! It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas???







Okay I knew it had been a bit since I posted, just didn't realize it had been this long.
You all know how it is when the holiday season starts, right?
So, between shopping...ughhhh...Christmas get togethers and events at the schools etc, I have been scrapping,surprised? Yeah, me too!
Yesterday I went and volunteered at the Royal Canadian Legion, they put on a Christmas lunch for all of New Prospect School. Both Evan and Carly went and really enjoyed it. They had the whole shebang, turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, ham, dessert, hot chocolate. A good time was had by all.
Tomorrow Logan will have his turkey dinner at Pinewood School and I'm sure he will enjoy that as well, but I'm not volunteering for that one, tomorrow is my scrapping day with Courtney...yeah!
So, here's a few layouts that I have done in the last little bit. Hope you enjoy, and remember you can click them to make them larger.
The first bunch was all made with the November Lovebug Kit, I loved this kit!





This is one of My Girls, Amanda and Courtney, these gals just make me smile!

Those of you who read my blog on a more regular basis than that with which I post to it, will remember the dreaded Webkinz incident, right?

And just a few randoms, one of my current "make me smile" layouts is the "Have Her Cake and Eat Her Too", just makes me happy.




4 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

Fabulous layouts Kat!!

Jacqueline said...

Wow! You have been busy!

Anonymous said...

WOW kat you have just been blowing me away. i really LOVE that discover layout!!! well all of them really ROTFL. great job.

**kirsten** said...

Hey Busy Lady! Wow - those are layouts you've done 'lately'. I don't think I've managed to get that many done all year. Great pages. Love the Webkinz one.

Miss U!

~K