Friday, March 13, 2009

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!!!!!!!

Woohoo, it's finally time for the next Lovebug online crop.
Starts tonight at 7 pm CST sharp...okay, probably not sharp because I am the first poster and I tend to get distracted by shiny things like glitter sometimes...but I digress...

You can find more details here on the Lovebug Blog too, it's new and we would love for you all to pop by and leave us some comments

The crop will run all weekend, with challenges, games, hunts, giggles, prizes and RAKS...what's not to like about that?

It is going to be SWEET and there are going to be some guilt-free calories involved...intrigued yet???????

So, are you going to play with us? Post here and let me know and then go to the Lovebug blog and post there too....don't ask why...just do what the heck you are told, okay? Geesh...always with the questions..........bwahahahahahaa

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Kat...I'm posting to say I'm playing!

Anonymous said...

Ok Kat, I'm posting to say that I'm playing!

Anonymous said...

Okay Kat, here is my post. I am doing as I am told.

Anonymous said...

I'm playing!! Following instructions too! :D
Jen79

Darcy said...

I always listen to you :) hehe

Nancy said...

Ok, ok...I'm following instructions too!

JoanneK said...

I'm playing too!!!

Anonymous said...

I am in for tonight...just trying to get some photos printed :)

Lucie said...

hehehe, I am here doing as I am told, I will be here tonight to play too!

Anonymous said...

I am listening and I will play along, ShannonS

hayleycreates said...

Ok, I'm here...there,everywhere.

Anonymous said...

You know I will be there baby!!

Stephanie

Colleen said...

I am going to try as long as my grandson cooperates.

Lizzy Simpson said...

I am definitely playing along!!!! Should be a ton of fun!!!

Lizzy

Anonymous said...

Alrighty Kat .... here I am posting!!!! :-)

**kirsten** said...

boy you are bossy -- go here and do this, go here and do that.

yes mother

(oh if only my children were as obedient as i am)

Anonymous said...

I'm playing!

Anonymous said...

Ahh Kat, always up for just one more challenge. Slow dial up and all, I am playing- as much as I can!
Heidi S