Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WTF Wednesday


so my girl Kirsten posted an interesting new game on her blog, called I Wonder Why Wednesday...in responding to her post I felt a need to carry the tradition here to my blog and go with one of her other choices of a title for the game (see I have no compunction to trying to control my temper these days, I just don't care right now LOL)...

So here is the post I made on Kirsten's blog and thought to share it with you all.
Come on give me a reply and tell me your WTF?

Oh let me play, let me play...

I wonder why there are 3..that's right 3 rolls of toilet paper sitting on my vanity in the bathroom and the toilet paper holder remains empty?

I wonder why there are 5 rolls of toothpaste on the go right now in my bathroom and all but one (MINE!) had been squeezed in the middle?

I wonder why there is a pile of laundry sitting on my bathroom floor right beside the laundry hamper?

I'm sensing a theme here, perhaps that my life is filled with crappy things?...maybe I should post this on my own blog LOL **insert that yes indeed I copied and pasted from my reply to Kirsten and am too darned lazy to backspace and remove this line...deal with it LOL

2 comments:

**kirsten** said...

Toilet Paper & Toothpaste. I so hear ya. At least you didn't find one of the tubes of toothpaste on the floor under the toilet with the cap off....which grosses me out beyond belief.

I actually just took a couple photos for next weeks edition. I wonder why....I hear water running. Be sure to check it out. It's gonna be a good one.

Just--T said...

Just think Kat..someday..you'll look back and laugh..