Thursday, April 2, 2009

I've been TAGGED!

My girl Jillian tagged me on her blog so who am I to say no to a game, right?

Here is what the instuctions were:

Go to the photos folder on your computer.
Go to the seventh folder of photos.
Go to the seventh photo.
Put the seventh photo on your blog along with a description.
Invite seven friends to join.


And because I am always so good at following directions, here is what I come up with



This photo is of my oldest son Logan at 6 months old. That is my sister Deb feeding the boy his very first piece of corn on the cob. I forgot all about these photos, what a fun way to remember.

Now, that being done, I will tag the following 7 people

Teresa, Kirsten, Pam, Carla, ShannonS, Mara, and Jennifer

Can't wait to check your blogs and see what you come up with!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pic, Kat! Jillian tagged me already. Here's my seventh pic in the seventh folder:
http://myscrappyness.blogspot.com/2009/04/seven-up.html

**kirsten** said...

Thanks for the tag Kat. I'll get to it tonight for tomorrow's post.

The tagging 7 friends won't happen since I don't have 7 friends (that blog) but hopefully someone will play along.

as to your question about bouncing emails.....I've had a new email address since September and I'm sure I've sent you an email or 6 using the new one since then. I sent you an email yesterday....did you get it? I'll pop you another right now.