Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Survivor Pool and Today

We have a new Survivor pool started at Lovebug, even if you dont' watch the show you can play, it is going to have a fun twist that we are sure you will love, come and check it out in the Survivor Forum

Logan is feeling better and off to school today, he missed their overnight field trip though. I think he has mixed emotions about it, he was looking forward to the dogsledding etc, but wasn't so keen on sleeping in an arena overnight so I guess it depends on how you look at it. I guess I will have to contact the school to see about getting my $50 back that I paid, but atleast Logan is feeling better and back to his old self again.

So much going on, so many things I am thinking about that I don't even know where to start. Let's just say the main debate for me right now is still about going back to work. So many pros and cons for both sides, staying home or going back to the workforce. Unfortunately the choice isn't wholly mine as the job situation here isn't exactly great. Time will tell I guess.

So to fill some place let's play "today"...

Outside my window... it is bright, sunny and cold.... - 26C
I am thankful... for health and my family
I am thinking... to go back to work or be a stay at home mom and that I am going to try to call my girl Nicky this afternoon, it's been a year since she was here and I miss her
I am celebrating... the freedom to make the above choice LOL...sort of...okay, extra money would be really really helpful..
From the kitchen... I think tonight will be shepherd's pie, haven't had it in a long time and I love it
I am wearing... my comfy Jockey Person to Person navy roll top pants and my blue and black hoodie
I am reading... Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris
I am hoping... that I can find a way to take the kids away for a mini vacation during March break
I am hearing... the glorious silence in my house, kids are all at school and DH is at work
I am working on....the final details for the Lovebug Survivor Pool and a nice litte reward challenge for our players
Around the house... laundry, dishes, vacuuming, laundry, dishes, vacuuming...never ending vicious cycle
One of my favorite things... my cup of coffee that right now tastes like a little bit of heaven right here on Earth
A few plans for the rest of the week... grocery store this morning then to the Red Cross to fill out some paper work that I need to do when I am volunteering there, helping them update their computer files etc, should be fun and it will be nice to be around grown ups too LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry that Logan missed the field trip, and I hope you can gett eh $$ back!

I played along and did a TODAY post :-)
http://myscrappyness.blogspot.com/2010/02/today.html

Jillian said...

Hey, Kat, you blogging maniac you!! :) MINUS 26??? Really??? I think I will make a sheperds pie tonight too - thanks for the idea! And amen re: coffee!!