Sunday, June 27, 2010

OH ME OH MY! Changes changes changes

Over 2 months since my last post? Must do better with this for sure.
So many changes around here lately.
Most importantly is that I have re-entered the work force full time as of June 7th.
It is a huge adjustment for both me and the family.
I am working at a local printer/publisher in Administration and it is interesting to say the least. It's a little out of my realm doing a lot of marketing research and number crunching right now, but I am enjoying it. My main focus is going to be the Dryden and Area telephone directory which is of course a huge project, very detail oriented and time consuming. I am definitely busy with it and that is what I love, nothing worse than being stuck at work with nothing to do, makes the days just drag on by.
Logan is going to be in charge of the younger kids for the summer and is very stoked to have got a cell phone as partial payment and that he will be making money over the summer too. The kids listen to him quite well (atleast when Paul and I aren't around) so I'm not too worried about that. We have family and friends lined up as back up for him and to take the kids off of his hands periodically so he can still have some fun with his own friends as well. I think it will work out great.
I am hoping to keep my blog updated more and to actually get some scrapbooking done once we all settle in to this new routine of ours, so thanks to you who keep emailing me to update my blog..you stick with me even though to say I post sporadically is being generous.
Have a wonderful day everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Kat, working Mom's & summer vacation can be a challenge.

Vic