Monday, June 9, 2008

Buggy Lovebugs and Endangered Zebras...Oh My!



Okay, so a few weeks ago a bunch of the Lovebug gals were going on and on and on and on and on and on...(getting the idea here?) about their new addiction....Webkinz...yep, grown women going gaga over these weird little things. Me of course, being me as only me can...felt a need to point out that Webkinz were a mere communist plot to take over the world, that they were evil and dark, tools of the devil...etc..
Anyhooooooo, it ended up being a whole big thing with me teasing them, them teasing me etc etc...then that sneaky Allan ("Mr Lovebug"...not to be confused with "Mr Universe" atleast not in this dimension) decided to alter my avatar photo with a sad, deranged and disturbing chicken...
and then today......this happened..


Now Allan (hereafter to be referred to as "Zebra") has declared that I even messed up the picture as the weird little chicken (who I refer to as Allan the Dumb Cluck) is supposed to be affixed to the hat with the string which is not visible in the photo...oy vey....... LOL

No comments: