Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sweet Johanna!


I just have to brag for a moment and show you all the lovely RAK I got last week in the mail. I got it from the uber sweet Johanna Peterson.
I love the Queen & Co felt, such great bright colors and of course who wouldn't love Heidi Swapp XL flowerd shapes? The matchbook is too adorable and the rubon titles are fabulous. Want to know my favorite? It was the sweet note that Johanna included in the package, talk about making a girl feel special.
There is only one thing I don't like about Johanna...she has this addiction to scrapbooking tools and she loves to share them on videos with Leah on ther Vblog so everytime she shows one, you just know that I have to have it LOL
Johanna is on the Around the Block design team and they have of course some of the most coolest tools.
If you haven't checked out Leah and Johanna's videos, click on the link above, you will be quickly hooked I am sure.
Gotta run for now, got some big announcements I have to make over on Lovebug,be sure to come and check them out, FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

johanna peterson said...

thanks for posting this, you are so sweet :)