Monday, September 15, 2008

The Beckoning of Lovely

Reading the blog of one of my fav people Cathy Zielske this morning has prompted me to do several things today.
I am going to library, I need to find a book, called Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life
byAmy Krouse Rosenthal.
The other thing I am doing is right now, I am posting this link to this video and I hope that you will all take a few minutes and watch it. It is completely awe inspiring and amazing.
Sending happy thoughts and wishing blessings to you all.
I don't know what I am going to do, but I am determined that this will be something I will participate in in some way.

1 comment:

Michele said...

This has got to be one of the most original, touching things I have ever seen. Thank you so much for sharing what inspired you because it inspired me too! Big Teary Hugs!