Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Way Funner Post

After my little venting post of yesteday, let's make things more fun, shall we?

Here are some great little things that make me smile...enjoy!

Principles of Fun

In The Motherhood

Things I Have Learned In My Life


And this video clip, (taken by accident by my dear friend Tanya) when I was in Toronto in 2005. This is my "go to" when I am feeling down and need a good chuckle.
There is a tad of colorful language (not too much), so make sure no kids around.
Are these laughs not the best, that's my girl Tanya cackling. I MISS YOU GIRLS!

3 comments:

danav said...

Aww, I miss you guys so much! I think she was using my camera too, the dingbat! lol I wish I could have some moments like that again. I am still trying to make it out your way. To sit & chat, maybe enjoy a Tim's. Miss ya girlie!

Anonymous said...

ZOMG

I can't believe you have that up there!

Haha! I am like oohhh that's me!

I miss you lots chica! Gonna come visit you at LB once I find my stupid password!

JoanneK said...

That is hilarious! One of those contagious laughs that had me laughing too!!!